Following the success of the Singapore Economic Review Conferences in 2005, 2007 and 2009 (close to 350 economists from 40 countries attended), we are pleased to organize the fourth conference from August 4-6, 2011 in Singapore.
The Singapore Economic Review (SER) has been a leading journal in economics in Asia since it was founded in 1956. The SER is a general economics journal devoted to publishing papers of high academic standard. It covers a wide range of economic issues, especially those impinging on Southeast Asia and the broader Asia-Pacific region. SER is also indexed in major economics indices such as the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI); Google Scholar; EconLit; and RePec.
The SER invites theoretical and empirical papers on ALL aspects of economics:
- International Economics and International Finance
- Banking and Financial Markets
- Econometric Models and Applications
- Public Economics and Public Policy
- Population, Demography and Fertility
- Energy, Environment and Resources
- Transport Economics
- Behavioral and Experimental Economics
- China, India and other Emerging Economies
- Singapore and other ASEAN Economies
- Asian Economies
- Economics of Social Issue
- Economic History and Economic Thought